Monday, March 21, 2011

Sammy Hagar has met aliens, he claims in new book

Get your free numerology reading



The world of heavy metal music is rich with distinctive characters and Van Halen front-man, Sammy Hagar is undoubtedly among them. In the new book, ‘Red: My own Uncensored Life in Stone’ Sam tells some wonderful stories of back-stage life, but the majority of striking among them is the tale of being abducted by aliens.

Within the actual slender 256 pages are classified as the usual tales of drug treatments and wild sexual exploits, but it also sets out Sam’s long-standing interest in UFO’s and the additional mystical areas of lifestyle. He’s a enthusiast of psychics and numerology, and MTV not long ago asked why this never was really clear in his / her songs?

“I’ve accomplished a few songs that contain sci-fi themes,” he recalls. “People say there’s no other lifestyle in the universe. In the event we’re really the sole ones out here, that’s scarier to me than thinking about aliens. But that’s been played down since I don’t desire to sound like I’meters crazy.”


Sammy, 63, suggests his opinions on aliens are ‘out presently there,’ and he’s really into the idea involving UFOs. He’s perhaps sure he’s also been on one. The guide tells of a dream about being contacted by aliens near Fontana, Colorado, but Sam says it absolutely was real.

“I saw a new ship and two pets inside this ship,” claims the book. “And we were holding tapped into my head through some kind involving wireless connection.”

But directly Sammy’s more crude(a) –

“That happened. That friggin’ happened!” he asserts. “Aliens were plugged in me. It was any download situation. They saved something into me. As well as they uploaded something, such as an experiment.”

He’s totally convinced this was true, but he’s shy to discuss it however in case the lovers think he’s nuts.

Absolutely free numerology reading for you. Click here

“I couldn’t discuss it because I didn’t know how you can explain it,” he informs the reporter. “They have been tapped into my mental faculties and knowledge was transferred back and forth. I saw them while it was happening. There was any visual involved, like….[He laughs.] Don’t receive me going!”

That’s quite a tale. His or her years in Van Halen involved a large amount of white powder and liquor, so it could you should be that. Or it might be he’s telling exactly what he sees as reality. Which one do you imagine this is?…

Get your free numerology reading


Play Euro Millions online